Thursday, June 4, 2009

Slaggy X LIVE! (Pre-recorded)

Dun, dun, duuuuuun!

Here is Slaggy's worldwide premier in a little movie I call Infant Airplane: Playing Baby Roulette. In this particular instance, I did not lose at Baby Roulette (read: I did not end up with a mouthload of baby cheese).

But, we all know it's just a matter of time.

And yes, I do sound like an idiot in the video. My theory is that babies don't smile at your goofy noises, they smile at the ease in which they can turn you into a cooing doofus.



2 comments:

schuzamptons said...

I miss ol' Slag! Can't wait for the beach!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby!
My dog,Butterbean, came running from the other room when he heard the sound of your voice as I played the airplane videoclip on the computer. Now he is looking at the monitor with an inquisitive look on his face.